Saturday, June 26, 2010

If You Wanna Go & Take A Ride Wit Me...

June has flown by and so much has happened!

I turned...

















Became proficient at...


















Drove to this place...














Saw these lovely ladies...












Watched this with a huge smile on my face...











Ate this... on multiple occasions...














Saw this cute kid get married...














Been married to this awesome kid for 2 YEARS...
























And potentially lost one of these...


















Pretty eventful so far!!! Much love.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love all of these photos and the people in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I ran into your blog. I can't believe that you've been married for 2 years! be sure to check ours out. We just added a new member to our family, June 18, her name is Quinn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! How did I forget? Hope you had a great one. And happy anniversary, we were just reminiscing about our road trip to CA for your wedding...memories. Love it.!

    ReplyDelete