Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dream a little dream...

I dreamed that I was getting back into wedding/corporate event planning last night. Even had the same crew with me! I was making the signs so that the guests would know to go to the 23rd floor, and not the 41st floor like the party host had broadcast on the radio. There are only 24 floors at my former work place. But really, something like that could totally happen in real life. :)

I also dreamt about an old friend (who I need to text now!) and that I was running late, only to wake up and find I was early! But kudos to me, cuz I got up anyway.

And it's snowing. What?!

But my Christmas tree is up. Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Christmas! What a pretty tree...you guys are like real grownups with your own big Christmas tree! :) I love the star at the top, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree!! Hope you had fun in Chicago! I am excited to see you again!

    ReplyDelete