Thursday, April 7, 2011

(You Drive Me)...CRAZY!

Well, I think you all deserve a little update on our crazy life! We are homeless! But we are being sheltered by the fabulous Matt & Teri Hatch family. Last week was the longest week of my life, but we survived.

We had to be out of our place by the 31st, and we had a great place we planned on moving into. Due to some WHACK communication, we ended up deciding not to live where we originally planned, and we are currently looking for a new place to live. Our fabulous belongings are in a warm and cozy storage unit, and our beloved kitties are living with my generous co-worker.

Crazy, right?!

The story is much longer than that, but I'm feeling really good about where we are at. We are so blessed!

Here is a nice quote that has helped me out through this koo koo time:

"Because no matter where you are, you are exactly where you are supposed to be, at this moment. I encourage you to be true to yourself, at all times. When you honor yourself, things follow suit.
Sometimes you have to take a moment to pat
yourself on the back for your journey, thus far."
~Lauren London


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry it didn't work out... you will find an even better place I am sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds miserable. Yeah for family and friends that help out. I hope that all is working out well for you guys.
    PS love Josh's song...awesome.

    ReplyDelete