Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who's Bad?

This is a random post, for the random at heart. I just posted about this on Facebook, but I want to share my heart-felt feelings about the "The Fast and the Furious" films. Truly, I have only seen two of them, but I still feel like a big fan. And for that, I'm going to have a marathon, watch them all, and wait for the 5th to make it to the dollar theater! A die hard fan if I ever heard of one.

There is definitely something about the mix of Vin Diesel, Tyrese, and of course, Mr. Paul Walker (swooning). It also takes me back to freshman/sophomore year of high school. We knew who to crush on back then!

Consider yourself invited to a true PAR-TAY. :)


On a musical note-- if you need a jam... a speed demon song... some "I don't take crap from nobody" music... here is my all-time favorite: Jay-Z and Linkin Park. Oh, what a match made in heaven! This song actually made me think of the "Fast Five." Now we know who to thank for this random post!

No comments:

Post a Comment