Tuesday, August 23, 2011

These are my confessions...

As I jam to USHER, baby, I am buying this little nugget for our poochie:
Bam Bam ...... Pet ID Tag

CUTE! I thought to myself, why spend $10 on a BORING tag at Pet Smart, when I can get something cute on etsy.com. BAM! Great idea! Alas, I was wanting to get a more expensive one, but Dave Ramsey did not approve. But I think this one is super cute!

We are also getting a new collar and leash for Miss Reese, so that we can have more control over her, without choking her. She is growing FAST, but she is a lot of fun. At the fair she even got to jump in the pool for American Diving Dogs, and the head guy was impressed by her. Folks, we may have a future champion on our hands. :)

Since I am confessing... I must confess that I cannot have mismatching collar/leash colors. I can't do it. Also, I had to make sure the dog tag color coordinated well with the collar and leash I ordered today. Seriously, if we weren't matchy matchy up in here, it would irritate me to no end. So, don't worry! We are all coordinated, and I even have plans for future collars when she grows out of this current one. HAHA!

While I was staring at the screen, choosing between two dog tags, Josh commented, "Wow, you are really interested in this stuff." It's what I do, baby. It's what I do. :)

In other news... I'm sure I will make a fair post, but check out this FLASH MOB VIDEO! Yup, my fair flash mob dreams came true, and it was amazing. I also had some professional video taken of it, so that will be shared shortly!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment