Thursday, December 31, 2009

Only Wanted To See You Dancing in the Purple Rain

Well, Josh totally won this year! For Christmas he got me the 2 Glee soundtracks, the 70th Anniversary 3-disc blu-ray set of GONE WITH THE WIND, and a new ipod! This new ipod is PURPLE (hence I call it Purple Rain), has a video camera, and is 16GB! Holla! Quite a spacial improvement on my current ipod. I am pretty stoked!

Christmas was GREAT! We definitely had a Hatch Christmas and it was fun to hang out with everyone and learn lots of new games. We are crazy about new board/card games up here! Here's what we are currently playing:
  1. Ticket to Ride Europe
  2. BANG! (thanks to Matt Earl!)
  3. Guillotine (thanks to PJames!)
  4. Pictureka
  5. Zeus on the Loose
  6. Loot








Let me tell ya, it's pretty exciting up here in Davis County!

I also got to hang with my girl, PJ, and James and baby Jesse. She is due with her 2nd baby in March! Cuh-razy! But really exciting, and I know she will be great. Too bad we never think of taking cameras to such occasions.

2010 is definitely starting off with a BANG! My job is really about to kick into high gear, Josh goes back to school, and we have a car to fix, or scrap... who knows!

I have plans of eating healthier, with my new Cooking Light subscription! And my current internal debate is: should I do Boot Camp?? 5:30 am?? I really need to kick my but into gear if I ever want to really lose weight and get fit. Self-motivation? It's pretty petite. But with my homegirl's support... I think I could do it! Stay tuned!

Our "Secret Santa" gift was from awesome Rachel and Jason, and it was tickets to the Nutcracker! It was great, but I don't think we'll be seeing Swan Lake anytime soon. Josh was ready for a musical, and he was quite disappointed. =)

Much love! Happy New Year! More joyous news to come!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    Good luck with the car situation and I miss you a ton!

    ReplyDelete