Friday, August 6, 2010

Feel the Rain

I had a perfect moment today!

I was walking out of Hobby Lobby (love that place) after making some fabulous purchases for the Davis County Fair and I saw a huge, beautiful, bright rainbow. It was absolutely perfect, silhouetted against the mountains. As I drove away I kept staring at it and Natasha Bedingfield's song "Unwritten" came on. I love that song! It always makes me feel like I can conquer the world. And so, that was my perfect moment. And it came at just the right time.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that song too. I found your blog on facebook...it's so cute! Your fair is coming up, right? We totally want to come with you guys sometime if you're not too busy with all the planning of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is Mindy, Willie's sister. I linked here from Grace's blog, and when I read this post I had to laugh. I thought surely the rainbow would make you think about Cape Cod Chris's dead mom! Surely you knew she was looking down on you. :)

    Were you happy with the finale? I wish we could've talked Bachelorette more that night at my parents house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy, that is so funny! Let' be honest-- I did think of Chris's mom, too! The season just got better and better after we talked! I was ecstatic with the finale! I loved it! And I think they are super cute together! What do you think??

    ReplyDelete