Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ring-A-Ling

Some fun developments...

I'm really loving those Jane Austen-y movies as of late. It all started by watching, "The Young Victoria."

















Loved it! Which also began my newfound love for Emily Blunt.

















I think she looks really pretty on that cover of Elle!

And so yesterday, I watched Sense and Sensibility, with vivid memories of the Strong girls throwing pillows at our TV. :) And now, I'm pretty sure I'm going to watch something else fabulous like that. I've heard that "North and South" is good and I've never seen "Mansfield Park." The options are endless, so today is the day! Any recommendations will be taken into consideration. :)

And lastly, but maybe most importantly:
NEW RINGTONES!

It's been a few weeks in the making, but I finally made some important decisions. My mom inspired it all, because she set Michael Jackson "Thriller" as my ringtone for whenever I call her. Pretty much everytime I call her she is giggling because Michael Jackson was singing in her purse. It's pretty funny! I love the joy that ringtones bring, so with my new phone, I knew that I needed some JAMS! I limited myself to three, because I don't want to go too overboard-- right?!

Everyone ringtone: Over the Rainbow-- the Glee Cast! My favorite song, one of my favorite shows, and something that will not offend the coworkers.
Mom ringtone: Footloose-- Kenny Loggins. She inspired my deep love for Kenny Loggins, and now i will be dancing everytime she calls!
Josh ringtone: Naturally-- Selena Gomez. Josh LOVES this song and I think it is hilarious. He knows every word. :) I really wanted to do "Like a Virgin" by the Glee Cast, but I really didn't want that to go off in the middle of the office. No, thank you.

So, now, I'm just waiting for someone to call so I can giggle to them. Hahaha! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my, I love you blog! So I love the movie Young Victoria. I love all those kinds of movies. I recently watched Sense and Sensibility too. Some days I wish I lived back then. Anyways Robbie and I both laughed at the ring tone you have for Josh! That is good stuff. Robbie loves "your love is my drug" by Keisha. And we still wish you guys lived closer!

    ReplyDelete