Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doin' Choreography

A few recent observations:

1. I don't realize how crazy my hand motions are until I see the person I'm talking to watching my hands, not my face.

2. I LOVE my old school jams! Case in point, my recent downloads have been:
  • Nivea- "Don't Mess With My Man"
  • Mya- "Case of the Ex"
  • Salt n' Pepa- "Shoop"
  • SWV- "Weak"
  • Brandy- "Sittin' Up in My Room" and about 5 other songs! :)
  • Joe feat. Mystikal- "Stutter"
  • Blaque feat. JC Chasez (my *Nsync boyfriend)- "Bring It All to Me"
  • Toni Braxton- "He Wasn't Man Enough for Me" and again, about 5 other songs.
I think this list is pretty indicative of the music mood I've been. Bring on the JAMS!!!

3 comments:

  1. I've had "Sittin' Up In My Room" stuck in my head for a few weeks; I think of it every time Jack asks to go in the living room, because he just calls it "room." Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salt n' Pepa- "Shoop"

    LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I remember LOVING this music video. HOW DO THEY COME OUTTA THAT CUBE???

    ReplyDelete