Saturday, December 3, 2011

Do Ya Thang

Just a brief update... I'm sure I have loads to blog about, but I'm never sure what is really important or interesting enough to share. But I was looking over what I last posted, and decided this blog needs to hang on a positive note for a minute!

I had the privilege of attending the International Association of Fairs & Expos Annual Convention in Las Vegas this past week. It is always a grand time, and my hubby even got to come! Best vacation ever folks! And one thing that we kept noticing-- how nice everyone was in Vegas! The servers were all excellent, helpful, and nice. They did not give us a sideways look when we told them we were sharing one entree. All of the people, the random people, chatted on the elevator, or looked you in the eye and said "Hello" while they opened the door for you. So great! I'm sure everyone is pretty happy there for their own reason. I even told Josh, "I wonder what brings all of these people to Las Vegas." I'm sure no one would expect us to have so much fun there, and everyone keeps asking, "So what did you do??" We had a great time! Explored new hotels, and new to us hotels, had fabulous food, and more. And while we did it, we had a great time because everyone was so friendly and courteous. I love that feeling. It just makes you want to pass it on and share the good vibes.

And we had oh, so many excellent customer service experiences at various eating establishments. Our food adventures will be posted on www.spicethat.blogspot.com SOON! With pictures! We came prepared. :)

HAPPY SATURDAY!
M

At the Crystals/Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment