Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sailing

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

I've had a bout of inspiration. 

I hope it lasts! 

Spying on someone, I got the inspiration to travel! Josh and I have always talked about the traveling we want to do-- Disney Cruise, travel through Europe... and of course visit all of the Disney theme parks. My ultimate would also be to go on a Mediterranean cruise... oh, someday! 


But seeing someone else, in our same time in life, travel through Europe really reminded me-- we need to do this! We need to do this before we can't do this! 

What's one of things I want to do while in Europe? Be able to speak more French then I currently do! Fluently is definitely a goal, but a lofty one. I wouldn't neccessarily want to be able to strike up a conversation with a stranger, but I would like to be able to say, "Hey, Josh, this is what that sign says..." You know, be all handy like that. 


SO! Here are my BIG goals for 2012: 

LEARN FRENCH. Use my free library hookups and just do it! 

EXERCISE. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Just do it! 

And continue to work hard at achieving my career goals! I am woman hear me roar. :D

2 comments:

  1. Go for it! What an awesome goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit, Cori's trip made me jealous too!

    But I'll also admit that I'd be a terrible international traveler.:)

    ReplyDelete